WHAT IS PRIDEFEST?
PrideFest is an annual Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer celebration in Seattle, encompassing six or more events happening in the city throughout the month of June. It concludes with our two biggest events, PrideFest Capitol Hill (in 2018 on Saturday, June 23) and PrideFest Seattle Center (June 24, 2018). It's the biggest single day event on Capitol Hill or the Seattle Center with a combined attendance of over 200,000.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF PRIDEFEST?
We haven't finalized our schedule for 2018, but generally each day goes from noon-8pm.
WHAT ARE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS?
- All rentals under $1000 may be placed in an area that closes at 6pm (Seattle Center only). We have a rolling end to the festival based on usage and many attendees leave by 6pm. Booth rental/event sponsorship will give you access to at least 6pm. Some vendors will stay open until 7pm, the rest will close up at 8pm with the festival.
- All non-food vendors cannot sell or give away any food or beverage product of any type (excluding water, which may be given away until further notice). This especially includes sampling.
- Vendors cannot sell or sample any product that could be used to harm others (like knives, mace, explosives, etc.). If you show up with anything that fits this description, you will be asked to pack up your booth and a refund will not be available to you
- Vendors must avoid handing out free stickers of any kind on Seattle Center grounds
- Vendors agree to follow directions from One Degree Events and/or the PrideFest non-profit and its representatives for proper setup and teardown of booths at PrideFest in the lead-up to and during the festival.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
WHO RUNS PRIDEFEST?
PrideFest is owned and operated by PrideFest, a 501c3 non-profit. One Degree Events, the official event producer and vendor manager, originally founded the festival but gave away nearly all festival assets to the non-profit and now runs the vendor programming, giving a substantial vendor fee to support the non-profit and event.